Chin Implant Dallas
Obtain a beautiful chin and an athletic neck with the assistance of Dallas chin implant specialist Dr. Kevin L. McBride.
At the Cosmetic and Maxillofacial Surgery Center, Dr. McBride is known for creating dramatic results when shaping the face. A board certified member of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS), and fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), Dr. McBride has over 20 years of experience, which enables him to produce optimal cosmetic improvements for the head, neck, and face.
What procedures do you offer to contour the face?
A pleasing facial appearance is essential when making a great first impression. Dr. McBride helps his patients appreciate value of a good facial appearance, and offers a number of procedures to help patients look their best, including:
- Nose Surgery ("rhinoplasty") -
- A Dallas rhinoplasty specialist, Dr. McBride takes meticulous care when shaping the nose. An intricate procedure, nose surgery can help correct flaws on and within the nose, including humps on the nasal bridge, asymmetry, and bulbous tips to give patients a much prettier or more handsome face.
- Facelift surgery ("rhytidectomy") -
- At his practice in Dallas, face lift surgery is utilized to enhance the appearance of facial skin that may be sagging due to aging. Dr. McBride has developed a conservative facelift he calls an EasyLift, which provides superb improvements with simpler surgery.
- Chin implant surgery ("genioplasty") -
- Chin re-shaping ("chin enhancement surgery") is used to improve the overall appearance of the patient's chin and jaw line. Dallas' Dr. McBride utilizes Chin implant surgery to correct asymmetry and disproportion, and he uses the latest materials and techniques, such as silicone implants and fat transfers.
To get an idea of how certain procedures, such as chin implant surgery, can improve your facial appearance, please view our before and after chin reshaping photos.
With the guidance of Dr. McBride, you will be able to select the best procedures to meet your aesthetic goals.
To obtain further information, or to schedule a complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation with Dr. McBride, please contact our office at (214) 989-3322. Our online contact form may also be filled out to obtain more information.